Monday, June 15, 2009

Call Of duty 6 Modern Warfare 2

“I love MW2” says one of the readers after the release of the first full length trailer of the game. One more says, “suhhhhhweeeeeeeeeet.” Not to forget this expression for Modern Warfare 2 – “Awesomeeeeeeeee , can’t wait .” “Looking Nice” and “Looking Good” are the general reactions of readers on this website.

“I never judged a game by trailer. Trailers are all confusingly fast and chaotic so you cannot tell anything about the game. Just check MW1 trailers. Same thing, but game at the end was awesome. I am looking forward for MW2 and I am glad that they kept Call of Duty prefix.” Ah! Lots of reactions and lots of expectations from our readers. Hope Infinity Ward listen to them all.

Let us check out what exactly the fans of MW2 wants from the game when it is released on November 10 this year.

One of the fans said, “Hope the game lets you have more vehicle levels (only in single player). I no there is going to be at least two and at least that was more than COD4 but I would welcome more.”

Upon several complaints about the graphics one of our readers says, “This is a game on its own, the graphics is just fine, anything higher would kill the normal computer. The thing we can expect different in the final version is sounds/gunsounds.”

here are the demo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=okoker all video converter&burner pro 6.1 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg